Helping Visitors Before Worship:
If you are unable to fulfill your duties, please contact someone from the usher list to take your place. This is a very important ministry to our church, so we need to make sure your position is covered.
* Arriving at the bottom step to the chancel, spread to four abreast
* After receiving plates from acolyte, two proceed back up center aisle, two proceed up side aisles (one on left, one on right)
* When all offering is received, two ushers will proceed down the center aisle carrying two plates each (after anthem is completed)
* Return up center aisle to your seats
* Identify communicants who cannot come up for communion so that the pastor or assisting minister may commune them in the pew.
* Following communion, return to your seats. Do not go into the narthex. Worship is not over.