The Property Ministry Team leads First Evangelical Lutheran Church's efforts to manage the buildings, facilities and grounds maintenance where God's people congregate for worship, fellowship and service.
- Maintaining the grounds and yard work
- Painting and interior maintenance
- Working with the Custodian who cleans our facilities
- Holding workdays monthly and managing special projects
- Working with appropriate professionals to maintain equipment, HVAC units, plumbing, electronic equipment, etc.
- Maintaining an inventory of property for insurance purposes and ordering supplies